1. You can not imagine how much I ______ on this dress. Is it beautiful?
2. —Do you know _____ university student who is talking with Joe?
—Yes， she，s my cousin， Kate.
3. The number of giant pandas is getting ______ because their living areas are becoming farmlands.
A. less and less
B. larger and larger
C. smaller and smaller
D. fewer and fewer
[析] 答案为C。句意为“大熊猫的数量越来越少因为他们的生存空间正逐渐变成农场”。本题中四个选项都是“比较级+ and + 比较级”的结构，表示“越来越……”。主语为number，只能和large或small搭配，而结合句意可判断答案为C。
4. Be careful when you come _______ the street，because the traffic is very busy at the moment.
5. —Do you often clean your classroom?
— Yes， our classroom ______ every day.
C. is cleaned
[析] 答案为C。句中有every day，主语为our classroom，故要用一般现在时的被动语态。
6. Lucy usually cleans the cage every two days.(对画线部分提问)
_______ Lucy usually clean the cage?
[析] 答案为How often does。对every two days提问要用how often(多久一次，表频率)。
7. I didn‘t understand __________，so I raised my hand to ask.
A. what my teacher says
B. what does my teacher say
C. what my teacher said
D. what did my teacher say
8. —How much ______ the shoes?
—Five dollars ______ enough.
[析] 答案为B。shoes作主语时，谓语动词应用复数形式;five dollars是一个整体，应按单数对待。
9. We got to the top of the mountain in daybreak.(×)
We got to the top of the mountain at daybreak. (√)
[析] at用于具体时刻之前，如：sunrise， midday， noon， sunset， midnight， night。
10. Don‘t sleep at daytime.(×)
Dont sleep in daytime.(√)
[析] in 要用于较长的一段时间之内，如：in the morning / afternoon， 或 in the week / month / year。 或 in spring / supper /autumn / winter等等。
11. He became a writter at his twenties.(×)
He became a writter in his twenties.(√)
32.We went to swim in the river in a very hot day. (×)
We went to swim in the river on a very hot day.(√)
[析] 具体某一天要用介词on， 又如：on New Years Day
13. I’m looking forward to seeing you on Christmas.(×)
I‘m looking for ward to seeing you at Christmas。(√)
14. I haven't seen you during the summer holiday. (×)
I havent seen you since the beginning of the summer holiday. (√)
[析] during表示在某一段时间之内，所以一般不与完成时搭配，如：I visited a lot of museums during the holiday。 而for表示一段时间，可以用于完成时，如：I havent see you for a long time。since是表达主句动作的起始时间，一般要与完成时连用。
15. At entering the classroom， I heard the good news. (×)
On entering the classroom， I heard the good news. (√)
[析] on 加动名词表示“一……就”。本句的译文应是：我一进入教室就听见这个好消息了。
16. In the beginning of the book， there are some interesting stories. (×)
At the beginning of the book， there are some interesting stories. (√)
[析] at the begining of(在...开始的时候) ,in the beginning(一开始)
17. Im sorry. I have to get out the bus at next stop.(×)
Im sorry. I have to get out of the bus at next stop.(√)
[析] get in， 与 get out是两个相反的词组。get in 为上车，而get out为下车，但这里的in与out为副词，所以其后不能接名词，我们可以讲We'd better get in. 或Wed better get out. 还有一组词组有关上下车：get on/off(a train， a ship， a struck), get into/out of (a car， taxi…)
18. It took them two days to walk across the forest. (×)
It took them two days to walk through the forest.(√)
[析] across 作为介词有两个主要意思：① 横过，如：I want to walk across the street。② 对面，如：There is a post office across the street，而through 多用于三维空间中的穿越。
19. Can I write the exam paper with ink?(×)
Can I write the exam paper with a pen?(√)
Can I write the exam paper in ink?(√)
20. A lot of French wines are made of grape. (×)
A lot of French wines are made from grape.(√)
[析] made of 是指由原材料到成品过程中原材料未发生质地的变化，而发生了某种化学变化则要用from。